Seahawks release 2017 schedule
The Seahawks open the season in Green Bay on Sept. 10 and end it Dec. 31 against Arizona at home.
The NFL released the 2017 season schedule on Thursday.
The game against the Packers will be the third straight time the Seahawks have played the Packers on the road.
The home opener is a week later when the San Francisco 49ers come to Seattle.
For the complete schedule, go here.
Among the highlights, the Seahawks:
- Will play four of their first six games on the road. However, they don't have consecutive weeks with road games. The only two consecutive road games are broken up by their Week 6 bye week.
- Only have one game with a 10 a.m. Pacific Time start time.
- Will play six consecutive weeks in the same time zone (Pacific Daylight Time or Mountain Standard Time) after their trip to New York on Oct. 22.
- Will play the Cowboys on Christmas Eve in Dallas
- Will play the Atlanta Falcons on Nov. 20. That Monday night game in Seattle is a rematch of the playoff game last season that the Seahawks lost.
- Will play the first prime time game on Sunday night, Oct. 1 against the Indianapolis Colts in Seattle.
- Will play a Thursday night game Nov. 9 at Arizona that will be on television and streamed lived on Amazon Prime.